Agfa Camera Data Recovery
Data Recovery in 2020: a complete guide
Recovering Photos From a Agfa Camera
Incorrect use of a camera or a memory card inside it, as well as other unintended actions can make pictures in the memory card to become damaged or lost.
Please note that if the files were deleted accidentally, in 99% of the cases you are likely to have no difficulty in restoring them. On the contrary, if you don’t handle the memory card or camera properly, or if there is a file system error or damaged file system, the quality of data recovery will depend on many factors, which means that recovering 100% of data in 100% quality is not always possible, just physically. If the camera or memory card can still be recognized by the computer after an error or failure, you have very good chances for restoring the photos with Hetman Photo Recovery or Hetman Partition Recovery.
Recovering photos deleted from a digital camera
How can you recover the lost photos?
Photos lost or deleted from a camera can be recovered until they are overwritten with other files.
In order to recover the lost photos:
1. Connect the camera to the computer with the help of the interface intended for this purpose (USB, micro USB or other).
2. Run Hetman Photo Recovery and select your memory card.
If you connect a memory card to the computer while it is still inside the camera, and the program cannot see it, extract the card and try connecting it with the help of a card reader.
3. Double-click on the selected card. “Fast scan” will be a better option if you have deleted the file accidentally. If there are problems with the file system, or after formatting the memory card, “Full analysis” should be the weapon of choice.
4. Specify criteria for file search. In addition to standard settings like file size and date, the utility will offer you to choose file types for searching. There is a special section for RAW files. After all, Hetman Photo Recovery is meant to deal with photo formats, including most of the RAW types.
5. Select the preferred file format to search for, or choose all formats. Click “Next.” It will start the analysis for your memory card (or any other media). Wait until it is over.
When the analysis is complete, Hetman Photo Recovery will show all image files it has found. Click on a file to see its contents in the preview window. You can also have a look in the properties window to see its size, date when it was created and when it was lost or deleted.
6. If you are happy with the scan results, go on to saving the files. However, if you are busy recovering RAW files, here is the point to keep in mind. A RAW file is a large and complicated file containing the maximal amount of data about an image. That is why if the quality of the recovered file is not good enough or it is recovered but it is damaged, sometimes it makes sense to scan the data carrier again. This time, with “All Files” option enabled. As a result, Hetman Photo Recovery may find this photo in JPG or TIFF formats instead of the RAW format, which is absolutely OK. If the medium or images are too damaged, the utility will try to restore their data with signature analysis. It can change the format of a specific photograph, Yet the quality will be good enough when compared to the original file.
7. Select the image files you need to recover and click “Next.”
8. Choose a method to save the files. We strongly recommend against saving them to the same medium you are recovering them from, as It can get them overwritten.
9. Specify the folder to save the recovered files to and click “Recovery.”
We will be happy to answer your questions!