ONN MP3 Player Data Recovery
Recovery of internal and external memory of an MP3 player
How to Recover Data from ONN MP3 Player?
Here are some examples why audio files can be lost from an MP3 player: deliberate or accidental removing of the files, formatting of the memory card or the internal storage, a virus attack, system failures, or cleaning of the internal memory in the struggle for more free space. Also, music from a player can be removed or damaged because the player was connected in an incorrect way or unplugged from the USB port while a copying operation is running.
MP3 players or dictaphones use two ways of storing their data: in the device’s internal memory or on a memory card.
Recovering data from the internal storage of an ONN MP3 Player
To restore files lost from the internal storage of an MP3 player:
1. Connect it to a computer in the same way as you do for copying music to the player. Usually, it means connecting it to a USB port of the computer or laptop.
2. After the MP3-player is displayed in “This PC” folder as a removable device, run Hetman Partition Recovery. The program will scan your computer automatically and display all hard disks and removable drives, physical and local disks connected to this PC.
3. Find the one you need - that is, your MP3 player. Click on it and select the analysis type. Wait until the scanning process is complete.
4. As a result, the program will show all the files you can recover. The red cross indicates the ones which have been deleted.
5. You can use the preview window to play the files you would like to recover.
We will be happy to answer your questions!