- What Are Common Causes of .DVI Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .DVI files?
- Programs to recover .DVI files
- How to open file with .DVI extension?
There are several common causes of ".DVI" (Device Independent File) files being lost or facing failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete ".DVI" files while organizing or cleaning up their computer system, leading to their loss.
- File system corruption: If the file system on which the ".DVI" files are stored becomes corrupted, it can result in the loss or failure of these files.
- Virus or malware attacks: Viruses or malware can infect and damage ".DVI" files, making them inaccessible or causing their loss.
- Hardware failure: Hardware issues, such as a hard drive failure or a faulty storage device, can lead to the loss or failure of ".DVI" files.
- Software conflicts: Incompatible or faulty software installations or updates can cause errors that result in the loss or corruption of ".DVI" files.
- Power outages or system crashes: Unexpected power outages or system crashes can interrupt the saving or accessing process of ".DVI" files, leading to their loss or failure.
- Human error: Accidental formatting of the storage device containing ".DVI" files, improper handling of the files, or mistakenly overwriting them can result in their loss.
- File transfer issues: Problems during file transfer, such as interrupted or incomplete transfers, can cause ".DVI" files to be lost or become corrupted.
It is important to regularly backup ".DVI" files to prevent their loss and to use reliable data recovery tools in case of accidental deletion or file failure.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".DVI" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".DVI" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".DVI" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".DVI" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo device Independent Format File image file file?
File type: Device Independent Format File
File extension: .DVI
Category: Text Files
HEX: F7 02 01 83 92 C0 1C 3B 00 00 00 00