- What Are Common Causes of .GBI Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .GBI files?
- Programs to recover .GBI files
- How to open file with .GBI extension?
There are several common causes of ".GBI" file loss or failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete ".GBI" files while organizing or cleaning up their computer's storage.
- File system corruption: If the file system on the storage device where the ".GBI" file is stored gets corrupted, it can lead to file loss or failure.
- Virus or malware infection: Viruses or malware can infect and damage ".GBI" files, making them inaccessible or corrupt.
- Hardware failure: Issues with the storage device, such as a hard drive failure or bad sectors, can result in ".GBI" file loss or failure.
- Software conflicts or errors: Errors or conflicts within the software used to create or open ".GBI" files can lead to their loss or failure.
- Power outages or system crashes: Sudden power outages or system crashes while working with ".GBI" files can cause data loss or corruption.
- Improper file transfer or interruption: If the ".GBI" file transfer process is interrupted or not completed correctly, it can result in file loss or failure.
- Incompatible software or outdated drivers: Using incompatible software or outdated device drivers to open or manipulate ".GBI" files can lead to errors or file corruption.
- Human error: Accidentally overwriting or modifying ".GBI" files without proper backup can cause data loss or failure.
- Physical damage: Physical damage to the storage device where the ".GBI" files are stored, such as dropping a hard drive or exposing it to extreme temperatures, can result in file loss or failure.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".GBI" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".GBI" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".GBI" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".GBI" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo gBurner Project File image file file?
File type: gBurner Project File
File extension: .GBI
Developer: gBurner Systems
Category: Disk Image Files