- What Are Common Causes of .HDS Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .HDS files?
- Programs to recover .HDS files
- How to open file with .HDS extension?
There are several common causes of ".HDS" (Hard Disk Sentinel) file loss or failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete the ".HDS" file while managing their files or folders, leading to its loss.
- File system corruption: If the file system on the hard disk becomes corrupted, it can result in the loss or failure of ".HDS" files.
- Hard disk failure: Physical damage to the hard disk, such as a mechanical failure or bad sectors, can cause the ".HDS" file to become inaccessible or lost.
- Software or hardware issues: Issues with the software or hardware components of the computer, such as a sudden power outage, system crash, or incompatible software, can lead to the loss or failure of ".HDS" files.
- Virus or malware attacks: If the computer gets infected with a virus or malware, it can corrupt or delete the ".HDS" file along with other important files.
- Improper shutdown: Forcefully shutting down the computer without properly closing the Hard Disk Sentinel software or saving the ".HDS" file can result in its loss or failure.
- Human error: Mistakes made by users, such as accidentally formatting the hard disk or performing incorrect operations on the ".HDS" file, can lead to its loss or failure.
It is important to regularly backup ".HDS" files to avoid their loss or failure.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".HDS" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".HDS" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".HDS" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".HDS" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo parallels Desktop Hard Disk File image file file?
|Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac|
File type: Parallels Desktop Hard Disk File
File extension: .HDS
Category: Disk Image Files
File types that use the extension .HDS:
Parallels Desktop Hard Disk File
Microsoft PlayReady Data File