- What Are Common Causes of .ITMSP Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .ITMSP files?
- Programs to recover .ITMSP files
- How to open file with .ITMSP extension?
There are several common causes of ".ITMSP" (iTunes Match Metadata File) loss or failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete the ".ITMSP" file while managing their iTunes library or organizing files.
- Software or system errors: Errors or bugs in the iTunes software or operating system can result in the loss or corruption of ".ITMSP" files.
- File system corruption: Issues with the file system, such as disk errors or improper shutdowns, can lead to the loss or corruption of ".ITMSP" files.
- Malware or virus attacks: Malicious software or viruses can infect and damage the ".ITMSP" files, making them inaccessible or unusable.
- Hardware failure: Problems with the storage device, such as a hard drive failure or disk corruption, can cause the loss of ".ITMSP" files.
- Syncing issues: Synchronization problems between iTunes and other devices can result in the loss or failure of ".ITMSP" files.
- Upgrading or reinstalling iTunes: During the process of upgrading or reinstalling iTunes, there is a possibility of ".ITMSP" files getting lost or overwritten.
- User error: Mistakes made by users, such as improper handling of files or accidental formatting of storage devices, can lead to the loss of ".ITMSP" files.
It is important to regularly back up your iTunes library and files to avoid the loss of ".ITMSP" files and other valuable data.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".ITMSP" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".ITMSP" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".ITMSP" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".ITMSP" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo iTunes Store Package image file file?
|Apple Application Loader|
|Apple iTunes Producer|
|Apple iBooks Author|
File type: iTunes Store Package
File extension: .ITMSP
Category: Data Files