- What Are Common Causes of .OST Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .OST files?
- Programs to recover .OST files
- How to open file with .OST extension?
There are several common causes of ".OST" files lost or failure:
- Synchronization issues: If there are synchronization problems between the Exchange server and the Outlook application, it can lead to OST file corruption or loss.
- Abrupt termination of Outlook: If Outlook is closed improperly or crashes unexpectedly, it can result in OST file corruption or loss.
- Virus or malware attacks: Malicious software can infect and damage the OST files, making them inaccessible or causing data loss.
- Oversized OST files: When the OST file exceeds its size limit, it can become prone to corruption or failure.
- Hardware or software issues: Problems with the hard drive, system crashes, or conflicts with other software applications can cause OST file loss or corruption.
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete the OST file or its contents, leading to data loss.
- Operating system issues: Issues with the operating system, such as system crashes or file system errors, can result in OST file failure.
- Network problems: Network interruptions or connectivity issues between the Outlook client and the Exchange server can cause OST file synchronization problems or corruption.
- Power outages: Unexpected power outages or improper shutdowns can cause OST file corruption or loss of data.
- Migration or upgrade issues: During the migration or upgrade of Outlook or Exchange server, there may be compatibility issues or errors that can lead to OST file failure or loss.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".OST" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".OST" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".OST" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".OST" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo outlook Offline Data File image file file?
|Microsoft Outlook 2019|
|Remo Convert OST to PST|
|OEMailRecovery.com Outlook Recovery Toolbox|
|4Team Corporation OST PST Viewer|
|Aryson OST Recovery|
File type: Outlook Offline Data File
File extension: .OST
Category: Misc Files