- What Are Common Causes of .PBI Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .PBI files?
- Programs to recover .PBI files
- How to open file with .PBI extension?
There are several common causes of ".PBI" (Power BI) files being lost or experiencing failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete ".PBI" files while organizing or cleaning up their computer or storage devices.
- File corruption: Power BI files can get corrupted due to various reasons such as sudden power outage, system crashes, or improper shutdowns.
- Virus or malware attacks: Malicious software can infect and corrupt ".PBI" files, making them inaccessible or unusable.
- Storage device failure: If the storage device where the ".PBI" file is stored (e.g., hard drive, USB drive) fails or becomes damaged, it can result in the loss or failure of the file.
- Software or application issues: Power BI software or application errors, bugs, or compatibility issues can lead to the loss or failure of ".PBI" files.
- Human error: Mistakes made by users, such as accidental overwriting, improper saving, or improper handling of ".PBI" files, can cause them to be lost or become unusable.
- Operating system issues: Problems with the operating system, such as software conflicts, updates, or crashes, can result in the loss or failure of ".PBI" files.
To prevent the loss or failure of ".PBI" files, it is recommended to regularly backup important files, use reliable antivirus software, avoid improper handling or storage of files, and keep software and operating systems up to date.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".PBI" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".PBI" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".PBI" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".PBI" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo pC BSD Installer Package image file file?
File type: PC BSD Installer Package
File extension: .PBI
Category: Compressed Files
HEX: 7F 45 4C 46