- What Are Common Causes of .SQLITE Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .SQLITE files?
- Programs to recover .SQLITE files
- How to open file with .SQLITE extension?
There are several common causes of .sqlite file loss or failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete .sqlite files while managing their database or performing file operations.
- Software bugs or crashes: Malfunctioning software or unexpected crashes can lead to .sqlite file corruption or loss.
- Hardware failure: Hard drive failure, power outages, or other hardware issues can cause .sqlite files to become inaccessible or lost.
- Virus or malware attacks: Malicious software can corrupt or delete .sqlite files as part of its destructive activities.
- File system errors: Errors in the file system can result in the corruption or loss of .sqlite files.
- Improper database management: Incorrect handling of databases, such as forceful termination of database operations or improper shutdown, can lead to .sqlite file corruption.
- Data synchronization issues: Problems during data synchronization between multiple devices or databases can cause .sqlite file loss or failure.
- Human error: Mistakes made by users, such as accidental formatting of storage devices or improper database operations, can result in .sqlite file loss.
- Software upgrades or migrations: Upgrading or migrating database software without proper backup or migration procedures can lead to .sqlite file loss or incompatibility.
It is important to regularly backup .sqlite files to prevent data loss and to ensure a reliable recovery option in case of any failure or loss.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".SQLITE" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".SQLITE" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".SQLITE" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".SQLITE" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo sQLite Database File image file file?
|Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2020|
|MapGuide Open Source|
|Aryson SQLite Database Recovery|
|SQLite Database Browser|
|MapGuide Open Source|
|Firas Moussa phpwin|
File type: SQLite Database File
File extension: .SQLITE
Category: Database Files