- What Are Common Causes of .SUB Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .SUB files?
- Programs to recover .SUB files
- How to open file with .SUB extension?
There can be several common causes of ".SUB" files being lost or experiencing failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete ".SUB" files while organizing or deleting other files on their computer.
- File system corruption: Issues with the file system, such as disk errors or improper shutdowns, can lead to corruption of ".SUB" files, making them inaccessible or unusable.
- Software or hardware issues: Problems with software or hardware components, such as a malfunctioning hard drive, can result in the loss or failure of ".SUB" files.
- Virus or malware attacks: Malicious software can infect and damage files on a computer, including ".SUB" files, leading to their loss or failure.
- Incompatible software or updates: If the software used to open or process ".SUB" files is incompatible with the file format or if there are issues with software updates, it can cause the files to become corrupted or fail.
- Human error: Mistakes made by users, such as improper file handling, accidental formatting, or incorrect file conversions, can result in the loss or failure of ".SUB" files.
- Power outages: Unexpected power outages or sudden system shutdowns can interrupt file operations and potentially cause ".SUB" files to be lost or become corrupted.
- Physical damage to storage media: Physical damage to storage devices, such as hard drives or memory cards, can lead to the loss or failure of ".SUB" files stored on them.
It is important to regularly backup important files, including ".SUB" files, to minimize the risk of permanent loss.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".SUB" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".SUB" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".SUB" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".SUB" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo cloneCD Subchannel File image file file?
File type: CloneCD Subchannel File
File extension: .SUB
Category: Disk Image Files
HEX: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 41 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 28 32 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
File types that use the extension .SUB:
CloneCD Subchannel File
SubTerra Level File