- What Are Common Causes of .TAR.BZ2 Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .TAR.BZ2 files?
- Programs to recover .TAR.BZ2 files
- How to open file with .TAR.BZ2 extension?
There are several common causes of .tar.bz2 files being lost or experiencing failure:
- Accidental deletion: Users may accidentally delete the .tar.bz2 files while cleaning up their system or organizing their files.
- File system corruption: If the file system on which the .tar.bz2 files are stored becomes corrupt, it can lead to data loss or corruption of the files.
- Hardware failure: Hard drive failures, power outages, or other hardware issues can result in the loss of .tar.bz2 files.
- Software or system crashes: If the software or operating system crashes while creating, extracting, or manipulating .tar.bz2 files, it can lead to file loss or corruption.
- Virus or malware attacks: Malicious software can infect and damage .tar.bz2 files, making them inaccessible or causing them to be deleted.
- Interruptions during file transfer: If there is an interruption or failure during the transfer of .tar.bz2 files, it can result in incomplete or corrupted files.
- Human error: Mistakes made by users, such as improper handling of files, accidental formatting of storage devices, or incorrect usage of compression tools, can lead to the loss or failure of .tar.bz2 files.
To prevent the loss or failure of .tar.bz2 files, it is recommended to regularly back up important files, use reliable storage devices, keep antivirus software up to date, and be cautious while handling files and performing operations on them.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".TAR.BZ2" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".TAR.BZ2" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".TAR.BZ2" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".TAR.BZ2" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo compressed Tarball File image file file?
|File Viewer Plus|
|Smith Micro StuffIt Deluxe for Windows|
|Smith Micro StuffIt Deluxe 16|
|File Viewer for Android|
File type: Compressed Tarball File
File extension: .TAR.BZ2
Developer: The GNU Project
Category: Compressed Files