- What Are Common Causes of .TBZ Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .TBZ files?
- Programs to recover .TBZ files
- How to open file with .TBZ extension?
There can be several common causes of ".TBZ" files being lost or experiencing failure:
- Accidental deletion: The most common cause is accidentally deleting the ".TBZ" files. This can happen when you are cleaning up your computer or storage devices and mistakenly delete important files.
- Virus or malware attack: A virus or malware infection can corrupt or delete files, including ".TBZ" files. These malicious programs can damage the file system or delete files without your knowledge.
- Hardware failure: If there is a hardware failure in your computer or storage device, it can result in data loss, including ".TBZ" files. This could be due to a faulty hard drive, power surge, or other hardware issues.
- Software or system crashes: If your computer or the software you are using crashes while working with ".TBZ" files, it can lead to file corruption or loss. This can happen due to software bugs, compatibility issues, or system instability.
- Improper file transfer or storage: If you encounter errors while transferring or storing ".TBZ" files, it can result in data loss or file corruption. This can happen when there are interruptions in the transfer process, using unreliable storage media, or improper handling of files.
- File system errors: File system errors can occur due to improper shutdowns, power outages, or software conflicts. These errors can cause the ".TBZ" files to become inaccessible or corrupted.
- Human error: Human errors, such as accidental formatting of storage devices, improper handling of files, or incorrect file operations, can also lead to the loss or failure of ".TBZ" files.
It is important to regularly backup your ".TBZ" files and take precautions to prevent data loss, such as using reliable storage devices, keeping your system and software updated, and using antivirus software to protect against malware.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".TBZ" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".TBZ" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".TBZ" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".TBZ" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo bzip Compressed Tar Archive image file file?
|File Viewer Plus|
|Smith Micro StuffIt Deluxe for Windows|
|Corel WinZip 23|
|Smith Micro StuffIt Deluxe 16|
|Apple Archive Utility|
|Incredible Bee Archiver|
|File Viewer for Android|
File type: Bzip Compressed Tar Archive
File extension: .TBZ
Category: Compressed Files