- What Are Common Causes of .TC Files Lost or Failure?
- How to recover lost .TC files?
- Programs to recover .TC files
- How to open file with .TC extension?
There are several common causes of ".TC" file loss or failure:
- Accidental deletion: The most common cause is accidental deletion by the user. This can happen when a user mistakenly deletes the file or empties the recycle bin without realizing the importance of the ".TC" file.
- File system corruption: File system corruption can occur due to various reasons such as sudden power failure, improper system shutdown, or virus/malware attacks. When the file system gets corrupted, it can lead to the loss or failure of ".TC" files.
- Hardware failure: Hardware failure, such as a malfunctioning hard drive or a faulty storage device, can result in the loss or failure of ".TC" files. This can happen due to physical damage, manufacturing defects, or wear and tear over time.
- Software issues: Problems with the software used to create or access ".TC" files can also lead to their loss or failure. This can include software crashes, bugs, compatibility issues, or improper handling of the files.
- Virus or malware attacks: Viruses or malware can infect and corrupt ".TC" files, making them inaccessible or causing them to be lost. These malicious programs can enter the system through various means, such as infected email attachments, malicious websites, or infected external storage devices.
- Human error: Human error, such as accidental formatting of the storage device containing ".TC" files, improper handling of the files, or incorrect file operations, can also result in their loss or failure.
- Natural disasters: Natural disasters like floods, fires, earthquakes, or power surges can lead to physical damage to the storage devices, resulting in the loss of ".TC" files.
It is important to regularly back up ".TC" files to prevent their loss or failure. Additionally, using reliable antivirus software, maintaining a stable power supply, and handling files with care can help minimize the risk of such issues.
Sometimes while working with a computer, laptop or other stationary or mobile devices, you may encounter various bugs, freezes, hardware or software failures, even in spite of regular updates and junk cleaning. As a result, an important ".TC" file may be deleted.
By no means should you think that the only way to recover a ".TC" file is always to create it once more.
Use programs for recovering ".TC" files if a file was lost after accidental or deliberate deleting, formatting the memory card or the internal storage, cleaning the storage device, after a virus attack or a system failure.
Looking for a way to get files back? In cases when files were deleted and they cannot be restored by using standard operating system tools, use Hetman Partition Recovery.
Follow the directions below:
Download Hetman Partition Recovery, install and start the program.
The program will automatically scan the computer and display all hard disks and removable drives connected to it, as well as physical and local disks.
Double-click on the disk from which you need to recover ".TC" files, and select analysis type.
When the scanning is over, you will be shown the files for recovery.
To find a file you need, use the program’s interface to open the folder it was deleted from, or go to the folder "Content-Aware Analysis" and select the required file type.
Select the files you have been looking for and click "Recovery".
Choose one of the methods for saving the files and recover them.
Looking for how to open a stereo trueCrypt Volume image file file?
File type: TrueCrypt Volume
File extension: .TC
Category: Disk Image Files
File types that use the extension .TC:
Tellico Collection File